Sunday, November 29, 2009

ChennaiPy Session - I @ AUKBC-MIT

This is really a good start for chennaipy as it conducted its 1st session @ AUKBC- MIT Campus. This time, I reached the campus early and had my seat prior to the session start-up. 14 Members were in the session as it went and the session was filled with novice python group. Ms.Rajeshwari took the web-scrapping session and Mr.Jaganadh took Bio-Medical Text processing with python.

To my surprise, the talks were over very soon and I was given a chance to share my experience in python programming. I was not prepared to face the audience, but still,  I managed to brief out my D-Bus Project and we had good discussions from all the attendees.


I am happy that from now ChennaiPy will regularly conduct session and I shall be a part in bringing out the sessions @ MIT which complements to better understanding of the language.



This was a draft posted by Mr.Jaganadh, Professor @ MIT on the session:

"This months chennaipy meet started at 3.10 p.m 28-11-09 at AU-KBC Research Centre MIT Campus of Anna University Chennai. Total 14 people attended the meeting. The first talk was given by Rajeswari S on WebScraping with Python, Santhosh give a talk on D-Bus programming with Python and Bio-medical text processing with python by Jaganadh G. There was discussion on IDE for Python, python web programming etc... The meeting ended by 04.50 p.m"


I thank Mr.Jaganadh, Mr.Surendar, MIT and NRCFOSS without them this session would have not been successful platform for us learn. I wish we must continue these session in future and bring out the best Python programmers in Chennai Region.

No comments:

Post a Comment